Caribou Gear

Now for me LOL

Delw

I went to this shop and wow the bows they are putting out now are smaller lighter and much faster,I picked one up think it was a kids bow and the thing was a 80lber. felt just right easy to pull back.. I liked it..
then I walked over to the accessory area and man the things they have for bows now adays are in credible. Hell you can shoot one of these things just as accurate as a 30-30 at 20 yards. I was impressed...
I thought I would never need another bow or even want another one, I have 5 or 6 of them onida's,oregons,browning,hoyte and a few recurves. the arrows they are shooting now compared to the ones I am shoot is like the dia of a 50cal to a .22....
I guess I need to keep up to date more on this stuff . I was amazed and impressed.

Delw

Del ,your going to get hooked LOL
They have come a long way.
The hard part is getting one you like that fits good.
Good luck ,and have fun.

debbie.
I was hooked when i got my first bow(the browning tracker). But man now I can have more invested in one bow then I have in my rifles.. since we have to get drawn for everything except deer(with a bow) I have taken up fishing big time. If I had an extra 1000 bucks for a bow,you know i would buy fishing equipment also...LOL.
Hard to justify but if I want one its going to cost me alot more than 1200 bucks for the set-up..
bow and acc...1200.
divorce lawyer 5000 min
child support 1000 per month
etc..
LOL
However maybe april can find a husband that has a bow shop and a job.. wow that would be cool just a thought.

Delw

naw Del, ya got it all wrong here's what ya do:
bow & acc. = $1200.00 (on the slide of course)

diamond anything for april = $1000.00

look on aprils face when Dels says im going bowhunting = priceless :D:D:D:D

ever seen a women want to say NO but cant!! she'll have that Mel Tillis thang goin on!!!! but, but, but, but, honey ...........:eek:

haha

thats funny..
April and I used to bow hunt all the time, she would go and read a book kick back even walk around lots of times. Even when we had our first kid we went out alot my daughter was only 4 months and we went out for 4 or 5 days. April has slept in 2 feet of snow on a tarp and in a sleeping bag in zero degree weather on one kiabab rifle hunt..
She dont get mad when I hunt and fish cause I take the kids 99% of the time.

Diamonds i dont think would do the trick, But i know another 69 camaro rs ss would...

Delw

Del, April and my wife Michelle sound alot alike the diamonds dont work for her either!!!!! and she supports my hunting 110%but hell, bro ill buy ya a new bow ,hell ill buy ya 10 of them if ya got me a 69 camaro SS!! my biggest weakness "a beautiful women in a muscle car" !!!:D:D:D
i rebuilt my 1985 4x4 chvy stepside and now she thinks its hers.......geeez i tell ya!!!

LOL dko...

Aprils suburban is an 84 with a 6" lift kit and huge tires. She couldnt get into it until we put rails on the side. All the kids think its cool,She likes it I dont cause it has a 4 speed. I prefer an automatic in the big trucks and sticks in the little ones...
We had a 69 rs ss 4 speed for a few years. it was her car.. all that she wanted me to fix on it was the dome light...well lets see I restored the car 2 times had a 550 hp motor in it(she helped me build one ) the car was immac, but still know dome light. So i decided to restore ONE more time...even bought a dome light all new trim(again) every panel that had a dent or a bit of filler I bought new .I had 5-10 k in parts sitting in one bedroom... guess what we sold it stripe to a friend. he built it for racing and it still dont have a dome light..
However it does do low 8's in the 1/4....

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back