Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Donk

Hello All,
Wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing your hunting Knowledge and experiences. First post on HT, so Here’s a little about me. Currently live in Helena MT but I am originally from Missouri. Been in the military 16 years now currently Deployed to the Middle East, back home I work full time for the Montana Aviation Unit. I enjoy being outdoors hunting, hiking, camping and fishing and sharing that experience with my friends and family. I have been hunting whitetails, turkey and quail for years in Missouri have only been able to out 3 or the last 5 seasons in Montana but have loved every minute of it. Was fortunate enough to take a cow and a nice 5 point mule on my first solo hunt a few years ago, wife being a native of Montana said that was a fluke I called it skill guess she is entitled to her opinion. Anyway want to thank everyone again so sharing I have learned a lot and enjoy the conversation Good luck out there.

Hello All,
Wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing your hunting Knowledge and experiences. First post on HT, so Here’s a little about me. Currently live in Helena MT but I am originally from Missouri. Been in the military 16 years now currently Deployed to the Middle East, back home I work full time for the Montana Aviation Unit. I enjoy being outdoors hunting, hiking, camping and fishing and sharing that experience with my friends and family. I have been hunting whitetails, turkey and quail for years in Missouri have only been able to out 3 or the last 5 seasons in Montana but have loved every minute of it. Was fortunate enough to take a cow and a nice 5 point mule on my first solo hunt a few years ago, wife being a native of Montana said that was a fluke I called it skill guess she is entitled to her opinion. Anyway want to thank everyone again so sharing I have learned a lot and enjoy the conversation Good luck out there.

Please tell me you picked the name "Donk" because of the Aussie meathead in Crocodile Dundee...

Please tell me you picked the name "Donk" because of the Aussie meathead in Crocodile Dundee...
Well I didn’t choose the name one of my pilots gave me the name and yes it’s after the Aussie meathead. I may or may not have used his hammer fist method on someone who was pushing one of my Lieutenants around, I also am 6’4” 275lbs so I fit the profile

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back