Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Nosler 30-06

Saw some Accubond ammo at the local Sportsman’s yesterday as well. Could it be coming back finally?

Letting everyone know optics planet currently has 150gr and 180gr Partitions and 165 gr accubonds in 30-06. Midway also had some accubond long range 168gr. @hank4elk you still looking for this?
I got an e-mail notice from Nosler they are available. 165's $89.
Of course I have spent my $ on living...lol ,silly me.

SPS had 165gr Accubond ammo for the .30-06 yesterday too. Figured they went quick but haven’t checked back.

95% I can’t tell. Some have discoloration but shoot just fine. I almost exclusively get Noslers from SPS. You won’t be disappointed.
Gotcha thanks, that's what I was thinking. I bought 10 boxes of "overstock" accubonds in 9.3x62 from them, and have been happy. Just wondering if the Blems were similar.

95% I can’t tell. Some have discoloration but shoot just fine. I almost exclusively get Noslers from SPS. You won’t be disappointed.
Same experience here. I've used Accubond, Partition and Ballistic Tip seconds from SPS and they all shoot as well as the factory firsts. Occasionally, one will be discolored, but not often.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back