Nice elk set

pddubs

Nice job, awesome pictures. Love the first one especially, what I see in my dreams!!

antlerradar

No pile, A room full of the big ones.
put tape on the antlers. Bigger than I though. Top one is 155 and the bottom is 163.

antlerradar

Went back yesterday and found another set from the bull. This set is likely from a year earlier and was less that 1/2 mile from the 6 by 7 set I found last year. Antlers were in the trees and only a few feet apart.

Attachments

Dinkshooter

So sad these things are laying out so long before you pick them up. Maybe need to quit your day job for more available shed time?

antlerradar

So sad these things are laying out so long before you pick them up. Maybe need to quit your day job for more available shed time?
Sounds good to me, Just haven't figured out how to make shed hunting pay the bills. Both set were from Public, The second was only a few hundred yards from the road. One of those spots that people drive by to get to the good spots.

easternmt

That's awesome, I have yet to match up the same animal year after year. Pretty amazing to be able to do that consistently. Congrats on the finds!

Festus

Went back yesterday and found another set from the bull. This set is likely from a year earlier and was less that 1/2 mile from the 6 by 7 set I found last year. Antlers were in the trees and only a few feet apart.
Big Finn??!!