MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Wyoming hunter

Does anyone know how to get past the 10 post rule? it seems that replies don't count and it wont let me start a new thread anywhere else.

Welcome. I lived in Cheyenne for 4 years. Waterfowl hunting will be tough. But pronghorn and mulies can be found just out side( sometime inside) the city limits. Elk can also be easy to find with short drives. Good luck.

I also lived in Cheyenne for four years. Not a great waterfowl area. You'll have to drive. Look north into Springer Wildlife area near Torrington. The DU chapter in Cheyenne is a bunch of drunks. Didn't pan out for me.

Now in Carbon County. More ducks here.

Welcome. Remember for the folks saying you have to drive for waterfowl that Torrington isn’t even an hour and a half drive from Cheyenne. There’s some excellent waterfowl hunting close to you in Platte and Goshen counties.

Hi all! New to Wyoming and fairly novice hunter. Try to get into waterfowl here which I hunted in Idaho for years and would like to get into big game. Im in the Cheyenne area and hoping to meet some new people. Thanks!
I am fairly new to wyoming myself, I moved to gillette the same time last year. I also grew up hunting waterfowl also, which I found is not that great in wyoming. I have been finding some decent areas for big game. If you want to talk about hunting let me know.

Welcome to Cheyenne. I live on the south side myself and do a lot of antelope, deer, dove and have plans to do turkey, pheasant and grouse this year. And more fishing this year too.

Welcome to the site! You live in a great place to get into hunting. Good luck!

Welcome from Rawlins. You’re in a great waterfowl area. Up north of you is some of the best Waterfowl in the entire state.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back