Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

New Star Wars

VAspeedgoat

I just took the family to see the new star wars movie. I was shocked at how good the movie was especially when compared to the prequels. The 2d version was full so I had to spring for 3d and was impressed with that too. I have usually found 3d to be a little crappy. I thought this was definitely worth it. I was also glad that there was a strong female character in it and my daughter agrees. Can't wait for the next one. I may seriously spend the money to see this one again. I'm sure I liked the original 3 better but I can't think of which one I would put in front of this one. Deffinitely worth the time and money in my opinion.

After seeing two 3d movies I'm not sure I can see another in 2d. I really enjoyed the 3d and yes the new Star Wars had way too many instances where the old movies were repeated but only with different characters.

Fun movie.

I'm glad the wookie lived for another movie.

The story line was a bit repetitive....mega-death star with a new weapon. Disable the shields, fly in low and shoot it in the butt-hole. who knew?

Just saw it today as well.

Just saw it today as well. Good movie and yes the story line was a bit repetitive. The ending too, absolutely SCREAMING for a sequel.

The original was a compilation of every cliche in the movies - I LOVED IT.

Some things are timeless. Sounds like the new one is along the same lines. Once the crowds die down a bit we will see it.

Come on guys, let's don't be too cynical. Complaining about the plot in this movie is a bit like complaining that every John Wayne movie had a gunfight. I'm like most of you, can't wait for the sequel, and I don't care if somebody figures out who their father is and gets their hand cut off. If the special effects are that good it will be worth it.

I'm like somebody online wrote, they should let J.J. Abrams reboot the prequals and pretend they never happened.

Going Sunday. At the only I-Max in Western Montana. In spite of Wapitibobs awesome review. Course his barrel is missing rifling. mtmuley

REM replaced that barrel. LOL

It's a fine movie, but I saw it like 30 years ago. Is it really that hard to come up with a new story line? They did the same thing with Star Trek.

Last edited:
REM replaced that barrel. LOL

It's a fine movie, but I saw it like 30 years ago. Is it really that hard to come up with a new story line? They did the same thing with Star Trek.

Mostly going cause the kids want to. Saw the first one when I was 11. I don't go to movies much, so looking forward to it. Glad to hear you were taken care of with that barrel issue. Couldn't resist, all in good fun. mtmuley

Tickets were free. Now we can buy a large popcorn and share it between four of us. mtmuley

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back