Caribou Gear

New RMEF Membership - Sportsman Member

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
We talked a lot here on Hunt Talk about how these could be challenging times for conservation groups. I'm impressed to see how many people are stepping up to help. Big smiles to see that support.

I called Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and asked what Corey Jacobsen and I could do to help with our Elk Talk Podcast. They were quick to reply and send out the details of a new trial membership level they are getting ready to launch. They are calling it the Sportsman Membership. It is an upgrade from the standard membership, with the increase going toward new and improved hunting access projects for public land.

The cost is $100. For the first 500 members, Corey and I are paying $20 of your membership, so you only pay $80. Right now, the membership is being rolled out exclusively at this link where our $20 contribution offer is valid.

Go to this landing page for the $20 discount - https://www.rmef.org/membership/elktalk/?coupon-code=elktalk

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.53.41 AM.png

Here is what is included in the Sportsman Level membership.

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.54.01 AM.png

Thanks in advance for any support you are willing to provide for "Elk, other wildlife, their habitat, and our hunting heritgage."

We talked a lot here on Hunt Talk about how these could be challenging times for conservation groups. I'm impressed to see how many people are stepping up to help. Big smiles to see that support.
I agree with this. The RMBS could end up with record sales on the statewide tag raffles this year. Amazing support.

Kudos to Big Fin and Corey for this promotion.

Times such as this w/COVID-19 whirling around, offering $10,000 to support a fantastic conservation organization is no simple coin toss.

A great opportunity to advance a membership and/or offer as an invaluable gift that directly enhances more people's interest in wildlife conservation and premier public land advocate efforts.

Thanks to Elk101 & Fresh Tracks for your support.

Last edited:
Wow, you folks are getting serious about this support of conservation groups. RMEF planned to run this through June and hoped to make it a national promo starting in July. As of now, it is just on our platforms and we've already plowed through 30% of the matching money in three days. Thanks for all your support of RMEF.

Link here - www.rmef.org/elktalk

RMEF just sent the email this morning of an update. The 500 trial memberships they hoped to sell by the end of June, before the national roll out of this new membership level, is almost spoken for since we launched last weekend. They have sold 400 of the 500 promo memberships.

If you are interested, I hope you get in on the next 100 and force me and Corey to pay $20 on your behalf.

Thanks for the support of RMEF.

www.rmef.org/elktalk

Last edited:
Just got mine glad to support a great group that’s working for the hunting community!

I agree with this. The RMBS could end up with record sales on the statewide tag raffles this year. Amazing support.

Kudos to Big Fin and Corey for this promotion.
That's awesome, but not awesome for odds of drawing. 😄

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back