Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Ripcord Max..Adjustments

RyanSoNorCal

Just put on my new Ripcord and now I’m consistently high. Everything looks level and tight. Maybe rest cord is too tight causing tilt upwards. I’m far from an expert on adjusting/tuning my bow.

Have you put your bow in a vise and made sure the arrow is square and level, or checked if the rest is maybe bouncing back and contacting the fletching?

Have you put your bow in a vise and made sure the arrow is square and level, or checked if the rest is maybe bouncing back and contacting the fletching?
Yeah I was thinking about bounce back as well. I’m gonna take to the shop and have them put in a vise take a look. Thanks!

Have not paper tuned but plan on before I go out on pig hunt on 1/18. Consistently grouping about 5-6 inches high of target at 20 yards.

Until you tune (pick a few of your favorite methods and include broadheads in those tunes) I dont know that you can fault the rest.

Like what was said above, you need to go through the tuning process before you can point to the rest and say its having a problem. Since you said initially that you're not that versed in tuning your bow, head to a local shop and start there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back