New Mexico Unit 13!

Addicting

Hey guys, New to the forum, First post!!!! I didn't draw my Premo New Mexico Tag, So I am going to use this post to ask for unit specific information for Colorado OTC. I am super pumped about finally hunting CO, unfortunately I have a job, a baby, a car, so it is just too far for me to do any scouting on ground. I was wondering if you could send me your units that you have had the best success in. Me and my 6 friends are physically fit and are willing to hunt DEEP to get away from the crowds. I am not looking for a 420" bull as long as 350" is available. I am not looking for any honey holes but if you want to share them I am open to taking your info. BTW I have Google earth and you can send me GPS coordinates if that works better. # Super pumped!!

Welcome to HT. Looking forward to seeing a new thread in a few years when you draw your next tag! Although you will have changed your user name by then and have a new account :cool:

thumb_they-had-us-in-the-first-half-iminot-gonna-lie-13768489.png

Dude, you speak like a Creedmoor guy. I own one, best rifle cartridge ever!
Glad you like em I sure have enjoyed mine. I hope all the guys that struck out just come to Montana we got plenty of big mule deer and bulls that just stand right off the road mid November. I wanna make sure every one has an opportunity.

Last edited:
Glad you like em I sure have enjoyed mine. In all seriousness best of luck to ya next season. Just come to Montana we got plenty of big mule deer and bulls that just stand right off the road mid November.

Lol, I am actually looking forward to going back to Custer NF again. Lot of guys dog the quality now, but that’s a all around fun hunt.

Sure is an awesome area. I just came from devil's tower today I do enjoy the scenery. Good luck to ya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back