New Mexico Game Commission

TLowell02

I am curious if anyone has heard any rumors or insight? Since the governor asked for the current commissioners' resignations nearly a month ago no other news has been reported. It seems with another commissioner's meeting rapidly approaching on May 9 some movement would be happening to avoid canceling another meeting?

I am curious about this as well. I attended the BHA pint night in Las Cruces last Thursday and the gentleman that was speaking mentioned this. He didn't seem to have any clarification on why or what it will mean for NM going forward.

I am curious about this as well. I attended the BHA pint night in Las Cruces last Thursday and the gentleman that was speaking mentioned this. He didn't seem to have any clarification on why or what it will mean for NM going forward.
It was pretty loud at the LC pint night to hear what he was talking about and forgot to ask Mike about it later. I was sidetracked when I saw a coworker from time in the USAF that I hadn’t seen in years and talked with his group the rest of the night.
But suspect that this happens every time there is a change of Governor since they get to appoint the commissioners. I haven’t been hunting or involved long enough to know this for sure.

It was pretty loud at the LC pint night to hear what he was talking about and forgot to ask Mike about it later. I was sidetracked when I saw a coworker from time in the USAF that I hadn’t seen in years and talked with his group the rest of the night.
But suspect that this happens every time there is a change of Governor since they get to appoint the commissioners. I haven’t been hunting or involved long enough to know this for sure.
Yeah it was definitely loud in there. My particular type of hearing loss is worst in that type of noise so I only got about half of what was said. We had to leave fairly early because the wife had to work in the morning.

Back