New member from western NY

Jigginjakescharters

New member here from a small town called Youngstown in western ny! I’m a fishing charter captain on Lake Ontario and the Niagara river really looking to develop some friendships with people around the country that are interested in coming out to my neck of the woods for some world class fishing in trade for maybe some hunting opportunities around the country !

Not where I live. I don't like the taxes or governor, or liberalness of the state.
Preaching to the choir you know how NYS is if it wasn’t for work and family I’d be long gone. Why I’m trying to broaden my horizon in the hunting world to get outta this state to enjoy the lands around the country

Spent highschool in southern tier off chautauqua lake, back then we had a annual trip to near medina to catch salmon. Welcome to HT

Spent highschool in southern tier off chautauqua lake, back then we had a annual trip to near medina to catch salmon. Welcome to HT
My hunting cabin is in Chautauqua county right near cassadaga lake awesome area harvested some great deer from there over the past 5-6 years

welcome from MT, also newer. Sorry to hijack the thread, but a quick(dumb) question maybe someone can answer how the hell do you send a PM on here?

As a transplant from NY, I am glad I got out but do miss hunting whitetails.

Welcome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back