New member from Oregon

Welcome from another Oregonian ( for a little longer).

Sucks about your injury. Couple easier waliking units you can get back going again in Oregon. Good luck

Hello everyone! My name is Mark Hay and I am 38 years old and i live in Coburg Oregon. I have three kids and a beautiful wife. Little girl age 6, son age 9 and another son age 13. My two oldest are really into hunting as well which is awesome! My wife and I are avid hunters here in Oregon as well as starting to venture to other states. I drew an extremely coveted Elk tag here in Oregon but had to turn it back in as I had a major life altering injury in early August which has left me learning how to walk all over again. But I am absolutely determined to get back out there!!! I did draw a Montana General season deer tag which I am very hopeful I can go on! Time will tell.

Have a great day!
Welcome! Beaver-tron here. Good luck healing. Get to walking and breathing in the air., savor every moment of life with your family and you'll heal up in no time.

Thanks again for all the kind words! Spirits are high and 3 weeks post op I am now able to walk with leg devices and a walker. Huge progress! I'm a driven person and not afraid of a challenge. If I can at least graduate to a cane or trekking poles by November then I will pack up with my buddies and head to SE Montana. That country looks fairly forgiving. Just the idea of still being able to hunt this year is just another reason to work hard.

Have a great day all!

Back