New in Colorado

nsebastien

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get into fishing and hunting this year and it dawned on me that I don't know anyone who fishes or who hunts. Hopefully some others are in the same boat. I was a Navy corpsman, now a man-nurse and photographer based in the Fort Collins area who spends most of my time hiking around the state. This season I'm hopefully bagging an elk with my perfectly mediocre Mossberg MVP and spending the rest of the year going after trout and kanokee salmon.

Welcome!! I started my military career as a Corpsman. I spent time with 2nd FSSG and the Naval Hospital in Philly before it got shut down.

Welcome. I love the way you put it "Man-Nurse" :)

I could make all kinds of jokes as I am a retired medical professional. Anyway....you're in the right place. Plenty of info on this forum.

Welcome! Good luck on your CO hunting and fishing adventures. I sure enjoy mine!

I am not far and love fishing and hunting. I live in Cheyenne and after this year may need another hunting partner as the guy I go hunting with may be transferring to Montana. I am also a Colorado native, so I still know many of the hunting areas for deer and antelope and a little bit for elk.

Welcome! I work in fort Collins and live 20 minutes east of there. Id be happy to show you some fishing spots if you ever need someone to go with.

Welcome from MS and thanks for your service. I lived in Fort Collins for a year and would do just about anything to get back there. It's a heck of a place. Good luck this year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back