Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New guy from western montana

Buckskinbob

New guy here born and raised in missoula, I recently started hunting with a longbow and enjoy reading posts here and on rokslide so I figured I better make a couple accounts.

No relation to ol buckskin charlie?
Lol welcome from Bozo

Attachments

• 0E0DB46C-10D8-4257-9562-C2C073612369.jpeg
    0E0DB46C-10D8-4257-9562-C2C073612369.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 8
Is that sarcasm I sense?
Well, I guess if you want to read some stupid )#$(*))@ from Florida espouse the need to kill all predators, including bobcats, then yes. Or some dipshit from West Virginia incorrectly ramble on about the designation of national monuments and development of management plans. They are hardcore though.

Welcome to HT. Join in the name thread.

Well, I guess if you want to read some stupid )#$(*))@ from Florida espouse the need to kill all predators, including bobcats, then yes. Or some dipshit from West Virginia incorrectly ramble on about the designation of national monuments and development of management plans. They are hardcore though.

I dont get to far into those threads haha thanks for the welcome!

That's just your opinion man! We all know for a fact more guns are sold in Texas than anywhere.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back