Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New guy from Butte, Montana!

Dingalls2121

Hey guys!!! I've been reading some of the posts on here for a couple years but never thought about making an account until now. My name's Dave, and I pretty much hunt all of Montana and have some experience in Wyoming as well and am still building points there as well. As you can see from the screenshot of my onx map, I hunt all over. I'm a college kid who works all summer, and then blows all my earnings on hunting season lol. I primarily archery hunt and have been fortunate enough to fill most of my tags during archery season, except for those occasional deer tags like this year. I've been in almost all of the ranges here in SW Montana and have been pretty successful in the east. Elk hunting during the rut is my thing. There's nothing more exciting than calling a bull in and having everything pan out. I'm here to help and give insight and hopefully receive tips and tactics in the future for Alaska hunts and stuff like that. If anybody has any questions about anything, shoot me a message!!!

Happy hunting!!

Dave Ingalls

(My bull this year was taking over by Anaconda in the Flint Creek range, muley in eastern Montana, turkey, and goat as well) whitetail was taken in archery season up near seeley lake last year!Screenshot_20191112-125512_onX Hunt.jpgScreenshot_20191005-114806_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191015-160418_Gallery.jpg20190110_204739.jpgScreenshot_20191112-125854_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191025-123637_Video Player.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome.

"Butte and its immediate vicinity present as ugly an outlook as one could wish to see. It is so ugly indeed that it is near the perfection of ugliness. And anything perfect, or nearly so, is not to be despised."

From the Wild Woman of Butte herself.

Back