New from North Dakota

rocky15

Hello, everyone! Been creeping the website for a while and love it. Figured I would join and say Hi! Love to hunt, fish and just being outdoors and look forward to join in on some conversation!

I drive through ND end to end at least twice a year on my way to hunt pheasants in Montana and/or visit family. My dogs are from Napolean. I usually drive straight through but might be persuaded to stop for a few birds along the way.

I drive through ND end to end at least twice a year on my way to hunt pheasants in Montana and/or visit family. My dogs are from Napolean. I usually drive straight through but might be persuaded to stop for a few birds along the way.
I'm assuming you're taking I-94? Yes, you will definitely have to stop along your way through! There is some awesome pheasant hunting in ND from middle of state and getting better towards southern part of ND. Hopefully the winter stays relatively mild as it is now! Survival rate should be good this winter hopefully! 🤞

I'm assuming you're taking I-94? Yes, you will definitely have to stop along your way through! There is some awesome pheasant hunting in ND from middle of state and getting better towards southern part of ND. Hopefully the winter stays relatively mild as it is now! Survival rate should be good this winter hopefully! 🤞
I usually catch Hwy 2 at Grand Forks and follow it all the way through Montana so you're only slightly out of my way.

Hello, everyone! Been creeping the website for a while and love it. Figured I would join and say Hi! Love to hunt, fish and just being outdoors and look forward to join in on some conversation!
Welcome! I did a pheasant hunt one time on Fort Berthold Reservation. Seems like a great place to live for an outdoorsman.

ND is my old stomping grounds. Bismarck to be exact. You live in one of the prettier parts of the state. Had a lot of great mulie hunts in the Badlands. Welcome!

ND is my old stomping grounds. Bismarck to be exact. You live in one of the prettier parts of the state. Had a lot of great mulie hunts in the Badlands. Welcome!
Turtle Mtn area is a pretty area to live. I went to college in Bismarck and had a great time there. I also hunt the badlands a lot for Mule Deer but I seem to be too picky. lol

Welcome! I did a pheasant hunt one time on Fort Berthold Reservation. Seems like a great place to live for an outdoorsman.
I have hunted the Fort Berthold Reservation when I was in Jr. High. I think it is a great state to live for the outdoorsman!

North Dakota is my childhood stomping ground also. Spent a lot of time in NW and Northern ND hunting whitetails, mulies, coyotes, pheasants, grouse and fishing for pike and perch. Awesome place to live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back