New from Arkansas

cflong

Hey y’all, glad to be here from Arkansas, the northeast corner of the state. Been in AR most all my life, actually work in Education for our conservation agency (30 years). I have enjoyed a little elk, mule deer and antelope hunting and hope to gain some knowledge to get after them a little more! If you need anything from AR, be glad to help.

Welcome to HT.
Northeast Arkansas, have you ever been to Piggot, Ark?
I graduated High School from Batesville.

Welcome to HT.
Northeast Arkansas, have you ever been to Piggot, Ark?
I graduated High School from Batesville.
Yes, I live in Marmaduke, about 20 miles from Piggott. I was at Batesville High School last week doing conservation programs for their biology classes!

Welcome from NM!

I grew up south of Ft Smith and have a couple of buddies working with AGFC. Sad that Steven Williams passed away.

Hey y’all, glad to be here from Arkansas, the northeast corner of the state. Been in AR most all my life, actually work in Education for our conservation agency (30 years). I have enjoyed a little elk, mule deer and antelope hunting and hope to gain some knowledge to get after them a little more! If you need anything from AR, be glad to help.
I just got back home from AR. Great state to fish.

It's wonderful to be blessed with 5 months of Deer hunting in Arkansas. Kind of spoils ya.

Hey everyone I live up in Rogers Arkansas, I’m always looking for someone to travel and hunt or fish , I’m up to go anywhere . I guide on the white river and guide quail pheasant chucked hunts locally on my ranch .

Attachments

• 27F2A5A2-9591-4CE5-BD14-E31043F15D5C.jpeg
    27F2A5A2-9591-4CE5-BD14-E31043F15D5C.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 15F04201-29F8-4AF1-8F8F-CE2FE32A65BF.jpeg
    15F04201-29F8-4AF1-8F8F-CE2FE32A65BF.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 4
Back