Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New boots??

7mm08mo

Anyone have any experience with crispi boots? I've been kicking the tires on a pair of kenetreks, but then I got this email from scheels. Wondering how they compare, they are about half price of the mountain extreme but if they are similar I would be ok. My meindls gave me hot spots with loads on last year. They only did it with loads but it is uncomfortable to say the least, otherwise a good boot so I'm looking to replace them.

Attachments

• IMG_1126.PNG
    IMG_1126.PNG
    126.7 KB · Views: 164
Interesting. Are they insulated or non? I just ordered a pair of Lowa Tibets that are supposed to be here tomorrow but that deal is tempting.

Edit: Never mind. I just looked them up. 400 grams of ins. My feet get way too hot. Don't think they'd work for me.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard of this boot/model. I have the Guide GTX and used it last season. I loved it. I also have a pair of Scarpa boots and I prefer the fit of the Crispi's on MY foot. I've also owned Danner Pronghorns too but they wouldn't be considered an apples to apple comparison. They just aren't built like the Crispi's. People can argue all they want. But those that argue likely have never had a high end boot.

I wore out an early version of the Crispi Idahos. They are good boots. I was talking to the NA distributor, and some of the issues I had with the Idaho have been resolved. They are well made boots, I plan on buying another pair of Crispis here very soon to replace a pair of Lowas.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back