Need 7mm-08 Ammo

Schaaf

Anyone have some 7mm-08 Ammo they are willing to unload? I’ve got a new Model 7 that was just upgraded with a trigger tech trigger and a McMillan stock but I can’t find any ammo. FCFEF3B7-8B76-442E-AC87-789E82F00B23.jpeg

Tikka06

Which McMillan did you upgrade to? I put a Timney in mine but haven’t ever found a stock that I like enough to get.

Schaaf

Which McMillan did you upgrade to? I put a Timney in mine but haven’t ever found a stock that I like enough to get.
McMillan makes a same physical dimension stock of the mid 90's Model 7 with the Schnabel forend. I bought it like new used so it's just a standard black. Keep thinking of sending it in to get repainted but I've got other stuff higher on the priority list at the moment.

Oak

Expert
McMillan makes a same physical dimension stock of the mid 90's Model 7 with the Schnabel forend. I bought it like new used so it's just a standard black. Keep thinking of sending it in to get repainted but I've got other stuff higher on the priority list at the moment.
Ahem....

CForest

Bing N bobs had some last time i was there, if you come back through there on your trip it'd be worth stopping to see

MNElkNut

I am in need of some 7mm-08 Barnes TSXs or TTSXs for my daughter for elk hunting this fall. If anyone knows of any for sale, I would appreciate a heads up!

stk

Anyone have some 7mm-08 Ammo they are willing to unload? I’ve got a new Model 7 that was just upgraded with a trigger tech trigger and a McMillan stock but I can’t find any ammo. View attachment 189303

I've never traded a box of ammo for a whole gun before, but that too good to pass up. You got yourself a deal!

MNElkNut

Choice? never heard of them......Oh, this is really rolling the dice, but I better wait on Barnes. I don't want to have 2 points of impact. Thank you a ton for looking for me however, I really really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NEOHhunter23