PEAX Equipment

Mystery Ranch Big Horn

Bowhuntrben

I recently ordered a Badlands Sacrifice, but it has not been shipped yet. I am having second thoughts about that pack and am looking at possibly getting a Mystery Ranch instead. The main purpose for this pack is for day hunts for elk/mule deer in the mountains, but also would probably use it for pronghorn. I am thinking of getting the Big Horn for this purpose. Has anybody used the Big Horn, and if so, do you like it? I have the Mystery Ranch Kodiak as my main pack and have been very happy with it.

Ben- I haven't used the Bighorn but do have the Dragon Slayer, which was very similar less the stuff pouch. MR seems to be doing some modifications to their packs, so there may be a few more differences now. That being said, I have abused the hell out of my DS hunting coues and mule deer in the desert and it has done everything I've asked it to do. I can haul out an entire coues or 3/4 of a mule deer with it so with the live wing waist belt and pouch of the Big Horn it should be more than enough to handle what you need it for......

Dave

Send the Badlands back... if you compare the two you'll be sick at how much you spent on the BL for what you got.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back