my dad says illlove this site

870youth

i am 10 i love to hunt my dad is tnctcb he says you guys can teach me alot this year i bought a 20ga youth model i killed a squirril and 6 quail.

Welcome to Hunttalk 870....

WTG on the squirrel and quail...

Just dont ask your dad to teach you to copy and paste, seems he has a problem with that LOL

Delw

I'm not sure how much I can teach you, But we'll do our best. Welcome aboard kid !!! Good to see the youth aboard this site !!!

gee delw thanks for telling everyone.lol hes a good kid but he doesnt spell very well. since he loves our sport so much i figured this will be a good way for him to learn about it and work on his spelling to.thanks ahead for being nice

870youth,

Congrats on your success with your 20 guage. I look forward to hunting with your Dad on the California pig hunt.

T Bone

Welcome to hunt talk and not only will it help on your spelling, but on the typing also. That is becoming more and more important to know all of the time... :D :D

Hey 870, with 6 quail you've just about got me beat! MarlandS can help you with your wingshooting, but it doesn't sound like you need the help! I can help with the spelling, but nobody wants help with that. ;) Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back