PEAX Equipment

My car caught on fire, and I put it out with a Lacroix

LaCroix is 40 years old. It’s like the Tab of flavored sparkling water. Why anyone still drinks that poison is unfathomable. Fortunately, beverage technology has come a LONG way in 40 years. Here’s my new favorite.
4A5FCA36-A98E-4156-80B2-08EA6D0A949B.jpeg

No idea if it will put a car fire out though... in case of emergency better stick with the terminator juice.

LaCroix is 40 years old. It’s like the Tab of flavored sparkling water. Why anyone still drinks that poison is unfathomable. Fortunately, beverage technology has come a LONG way in 40 years. Here’s my new favorite.
View attachment 186201

No idea if it will put a car fire out though... in case of emergency better stick with the terminator juice.
6.5 Sherman or PRC @brockel we need a ruling on the field.

They didn’t have the OEM cables to replace the ones that burned up. The plastic housing burned. I had to cut the old ones put them in a new terminal hub, and cover them with electrical tape. That got me home, I need to buy OEM ones at some point.

View attachment 186186View attachment 186187
They’re easy to make and you can use a lower gauge, but Pick’N’Pull would be a couple doll hairs and 20 minutes of your time to go and get.
I always carry an extinguisher in all my vehicles, I’ve had to use them on a few occasions - fortunately not on my own rides.

Glad your dinner time adventure didn’t end up with the entire vehicle up in flames.

When they do sponsor him we can say “ must be nice “

Overheard at the bar in Bozeman:
"Hey, there's that @wllm1313 guy"
"Never heard of him"
"Oh just another one of those bougie eastern hunters, big time on the hunting forums but doesn't even have his own YouTube channel. I heard he's sponsored by LaCroix these days, they bought him a new Subaru...must be nice"

Overheard at the bar in Bozeman:
"Hey, there's that @wllm1313 guy"
"Never heard of him"
"Oh just another one of those bougie eastern hunters Massholes, big time on the hunting forums but doesn't even have his own YouTube channel his YouTube channel is just full of corgi videos. I heard he's sponsored by LaCroix these days, they bought him a new Subaru mini van...must be nice"
(y)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back