Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My car caught on fire, and I put it out with a Lacroix

The bubbly waters grow on you, although they certainly don’t seem to provide actual hydration that well to me🤔. However, given the choice
I say “Topo Chico with lime por favor”. Disclaimer, I have not tested any of these products in an actual combustion scenario.

How’s everyone else’s Friday going?
I only slept 4 hours last night, one of the dogs diarrhea'd all over the kennel and other dog, my truck blew a tire, a belt broke on the lawn mower i was borrowing and a replacement belt was $120, and now im stuck in Philly traffic 4 hours into whats normally a 3 hour drive.

I'll keep a Lacroix handy for the next dumpster fire

I decided it was time to go home after I unclogged a toilet that had multiple layers of sh!it in it, and had a bag of filleted fish guts leak on me that had benn in the trash in 97 degree heat all day. I get home and find my brother in law at our house dropping his kids off for the weekend and he had drank 3 of the 4 beers in the fridge.
1624069267987.png

I decided it was time to go home after I unclogged a toilet that had multiple layers of sh!it in it, and had a bag of filleted fish guts leak on me that had benn in the trash in 97 degree heat all day. I get home and find my brother in law at our house dropping his kids off for the weekend and he had drank 3 of the 4 beers in the fridge.
View attachment 186135
Shitty!

Actually that’s not bad in the picture. That’s the men’s side of the restroom, the women’s side is always worse cuz they hover. The fish guts, I could smell when I pulled into the parking lot. I respect people for not wanting to litter the park, but a raccoon is going to eat those fish guts in 10 minutes if you toss them in the woods. Don’t put them in the trash!

Accurate, @Dsnow9 true friend, defends your questionable life choices to the end…

though I’m also wondering if he’s pulling an @Oak and just trying to suck me into a shitty goat pack out…

hmmm…

I'm going to drive out to the bottom of the mountain, and point and laugh as you guys hoof the goat down (y)

So back in 05 apparently batteries were huge and now they aren’t? It was a glorious shim… apparently not safe*

Q&A time how do I take it out with out having to go see my wife at work?

2. Transport? It’s literally got a massive hole in it?

3. Can I get the core deposit back at autozone, don’t want to spend too much
I'm going to drive out to the bottom of the mountain, and point and laugh as you guys hoof the goat down (y)
Be careful,
Be careful or I’ll send you a pin and a hell of a story to convince you to come. It’s not that far from you.

I rode around in a truck, periodically stopping to get out in the 118 heat and tried to figure out accesses to a big project without messing up a bunch of farm fields. Now I’m drinking beer in a border town watching the courthouse burn to the ground.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back