Yeti GOBOX Collection

My bear hunt, unsuccessful yet successful

Well had quite the adventure. Hiked in a ways. Set up camp next to a stream. Dealt with rain, snow, hail, and sun. Wind blew down the tent a few times, once at night in a storm😵‍💫. Note: if you have a seek outside tipi make sure you use big long tent pegs (not the ones that come with the tent) in the wet spring when the ground is soft. Saw elk, deer, wolf tracks. Didn't see a soul for the first 2 days. Eventually saw a beautiful bear, but she had 2 cubs with her. We went to bed with them about 150 yards from the tent. Found and ate some morel mushrooms. It was a fun adventure (although felt a little nervous at times, mostly because the tent was a little unstable) with the wife and the packgoats. We will keep going here and there. I have only shot 1 bear, I am hopeful it will happen again one day!20220507_170552.jpg
Screenshot_20220506-214932_Video Player.jpg

Well had quite the adventure. Hiked in a ways. Set up camp next to a stream. Dealt with rain, snow, hail, and sun. Wind blew down the tent a few times, once at night in a storm😵‍💫. Note: if you have a seek outside tipi make sure you use big long tent pegs (not the ones that come with the tent) in the wet spring when the ground is soft. Saw elk, deer, wolf tracks. Didn't see a soul for the first 2 days. Eventually saw a beautiful bear, but she had 2 cubs with her. We went to bed with them about 150 yards from the tent. Found and ate some morel mushrooms. It was a fun adventure (although felt a little nervous at times, mostly because the tent was a little unstable) with the wife and the packgoats. We will keep going here and there. I have only shot 1 bear, I am hopeful it will happen again one day!View attachment 222860
View attachment 222859
If you were hunting in Colorado, I would say you found a whole “pack” of grizzlies. 😁

Also, a shout out to seek outside. My baffle busted on my stove, it's kind of a poor design. They have upgraded the design. I told them that my stove busted and they are sending me the new upgraded piece for free!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back