My 2020 season in photos

Great stuff Blake! That is how it should be done, start to finish and everywhere in between.

What a great season! Love your processing and smoking setup!

Very awesome man congrats to you that's an epic season. Beautiful pics and great adventures. I'm interested in your tripod setup if you care to share? Again congrats to you!

Great way of telling us your hunting season. Loved the pictures.

On the elk hunt in Utah … it looks like the cargo trailer is made into a camper (windows, etc.). Do you have photos of the inside … I'm contemplating purchasing a cargo and making it so you can stay in it while hunting. I need to look for videos or some actual "how to" videos/reading material.

Thanks for sharing.

Great way of telling us your hunting season. Loved the pictures.

On the elk hunt in Utah … it looks like the cargo trailer is made into a camper (windows, etc.). Do you have photos of the inside … I'm contemplating purchasing a cargo and making it so you can stay in it while hunting. I need to look for videos or some actual "how to" videos/reading material.

Thanks for sharing.
In 2010 I did a custom build so that I could have 7 ft ceilings. Mine is a 7x16 with a 2ft v-nose with a ramp. I removed the interior plywood and insulated the walls and ceiling while also installing rv lights and 3 different sliding glass windows. Also insulated the floor. I put the plywood back on and then did a knotty pine sheeting and a vinyl flooring as well as a remnant shag carpet that rolls up when hauling my ranger. Hickory cabinets. I have a seasonal A/C unit and Big Buddy Furnace. My family and I use it for camping in the spring and summer as well. Full size bed and plenty of room for multiple cots. Thing has been all over hell in the last decade and works great for what I like to do. Easy to pull down the highway. It's in storage now but when I take it out in a month or so I will post some photos.

In 2010 I did a custom build so that I could have 7 ft ceilings. Mine is a 7x16 with a 2ft v-nose with a ramp. I removed the interior plywood and insulated the walls and ceiling while also installing rv lights and 3 different sliding glass windows. Also insulated the floor. I put the plywood back on and then did a knotty pine sheeting and a vinyl flooring as well as a remnant shag carpet that rolls up when hauling my ranger. Hickory cabinets. I have a seasonal A/C unit and Big Buddy Furnace. My family and I use it for camping in the spring and summer as well. Full size bed and plenty of room for multiple cots. Thing has been all over hell in the last decade and works great for what I like to do. Easy to pull down the highway. It's in storage now but when I take it out in a month or so I will post some photos.
Do you do anything half-assed? I feel like a slacker...ha

This is awesome. Well done.
I was hoping I didn’t miss your Utah hunt.
next time I draw a good tag you are invited... if nothing else, for your beer selection and camera skills. Great photos!

I would be very interested in the photos. I will PM you for more questions (if you don't mind).

Fantastic season summary and amazing photos! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Man...the beer in UT though...

Great season man and as always, awesome photos!

On a side note, maybe one of these years you won't have to turn your CO tags back in and can actually go hunt there!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back