Muley Monday’s???

RayRay

Hey @Big Fin

I just finished one of those fancy surveys you guys put out there and while I answered that I am most interested in elk it was a rough decision between that and Mule deer. That being said as someone who is a very novice hunter I have struggled to find a channel that has some in depth tips for hunting Mule deer in the same way your channel does with elk. Rut patterns, tactics, scouting etc. I know I have seen that content scattered through out the episodes but not in as much detail or depth as elk. I know this might be a ton extra but I would really get a lot out of tips for deer hunting. Elk talk live is on Wednesday’s is there a possibility we could see a Muley Monday where viewers can ask and get help on deer hunting?

I am a big fan of what you and your crew do already just thought I might and some more depth to the survey since your looking for viewer feed back.

P.S. If you have any episodes, podcast, books I should read for deer hunting education I’d gladly take any advice

I'm not the guy to produce mule deer content. I've hunted them and taken my share, but there are folks who really know that game.

That said, with the popularity that has come of our elk information, we know there exists similar possibilities for mule deer and antelope. We are currently talking to people who are experts in mule deer. We are discussing ways to use their expertise/experience/passion of mule deer and deliver content similar to what we do in the elk hunting space.

There are some amazing elk hunters out there that know a lot more than I will ever know. What we have done is to take what might be an above average amount of elk hunting experience across many different landscapes/seasons and focused our energy on effectively communicating the information we do have to those who find it helpful. Having knowledge and experience is one thing; being able to communicate and convert that to a learning situation is a different thing.

From our content and platform ventures focused on information sharing related to elk, I think we can work with highly experienced mule deer hunters to accomplish something similar. Or, that is what is on our whiteboard and part of discussions we are currently having.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back