Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Our big 8-day season opener trip in 500 went down the tubes this year when a visiting in-law brought me the gift of COVID the day before we were going to head into the A-B Wilderness. Now we're trying to make the best of it with a later 4-day trip. This was my reminder to myself from last year to just enjoy the high country whether or not I ever fill that ram tag. ;)

Stop and smell - Copy (2).jpg

Our big 8-day season opener trip in 500 went down the tubes this year when a visiting in-law brought me the gift of COVID the day before we were going to head into the A-B Wilderness. Now we're trying to make the best of it with a later 4-day trip. This was my reminder to myself from last year to just enjoy the high country whether or not I ever fill that ram tag. ;)

View attachment 241288

Kill that ibex, pack it out with the unicorn and call it a day. You’ll never top that.

Only the ram knows..... till he doesn't.

Congrats to both of you on the sheep. Hope everyone else out there is doing well and getting into em in 500 502 and 303. I'm also glad there wasn't another cleansing in 501.

@geetar sorry to hear about your trip and i hope @Cav1 Is doing ok. Looking forward to more reports out there.
Gees @EYJONAS! ....the door was wide open with Brodie's escapades in rocks and you didn't take it......Only the ram nose.

Slammin’ dinks since 2021.

They’ve really got that niche market covered. Good for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back