Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Yikes, even worse when you see some of the rams that came later.
I would agree. I would much rather read about a couple of the good rams that were taken this year that the hunters gave it there all. And didn't put the guy checking them in, in a questionable situation.

I threw a circle on it just to remove any doubt for anyone. This is most definitely a NOT legal ram. Even though it's not perpendicular I still see 0 chance it's legal.

Looks like a 5 year old ram?

Attachments

• 01488DAC-DB21-4653-A441-C93EC5A3F2FE.jpg
    01488DAC-DB21-4653-A441-C93EC5A3F2FE.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I threw a circle on it just to remove any doubt for anyone. This is most definitely a NOT legal ram. Even though it's not perpendicular I still see 0 chance it's legal.

Looks like a 5 year old ram?
Looks like 3 to me. That's not how you determine 3/4 curl but does not look legal either. What magazine is that? My latest WSF has a Boddington article in it but not this picture. Before this fiasco I couldn't get through a page of Boddingtons articles before moving on. Now I can't read it period.🤮💩

Looks like 3 to me. That's not how you determine 3/4 curl but does not look legal either. What magazine is that? My latest WSF has a Boddington article in it but not this picture. Before this fiasco I couldn't get through a page of Boddingtons articles before moving on. Now I can't read it period.🤮💩
I'm certainly no expert. But upon looking again, yes it does only look like 3-4. Yes I know that's not how you determine 3/4 curl, I thought I could rotate the circle on a 3D plane to give a more accurate look as if it was perpendicular But this was the best I could do from here lol

Attachments

• percent.jpg
    percent.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 29
I'm certainly no expert. But upon looking again, yes it does only look like 3-4. Yes I know that's not how you determine 3/4 curl, I thought I could rotate the circle on a 3D plane to give a more accurate look as if it was perpendicular But this was the best I could do from here lol
I think you might have missed the pages of discussion already about this ram a few pages back.

I think you might have missed the pages of discussion already about this ram a few pages back.
I remember it being talked about. I just don't recall seeing a photo of the ram.
Thanks, I just found this on MFWP. I've been digging further into dall sheep hunts recently so have been mentally using their idea of 3/4 or full curl rams.

Is there any pictures of the sheep from the side that's been posted?

This story is a proverbial dead horse, but if you look closely at the article mentioned earlier and their "commentary" in the lower corner on if it was legal, etc. it is a bit gag-worthy. If that youngster is "the legal ram" she shot, WTF.
I like the line 'once certain, take the shot.'. Yeah, there's a ram, I am certain.....take the shot....

1638919302491.png

This story is a proverbial dead horse, but if you look closely at the article mentioned earlier and their "commentary" in the lower corner on if it was legal, etc. it is a bit gag-worthy. If that youngster is "the legal ram" she shot, WTF.
I like the line 'once certain, take the shot.'. Yeah, there's a ram, I am certain.....take the shot....

View attachment 204529
It's more than a bit gag worthy. He must be hard up for material putting it out while the sheep she shot is still warm.

Just got it in the mail this week

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back