Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Also since I no longer qualify as a lurker of the thread I wanted to jump in here (I don't do Forums normally) but regardless this unlimited endeavor is a pretty sweet deal and I have already meet some amazing like minded people because of it.

This year I have spent 16 days in there between scouting and hunting I loved every bit of it and am itching to get back out there I can totally see how it consumes a guy. I saw a G bear every trip in there until hunting season so that was pretty cool. even sent Shawn a cool vid of one flipping rocks at 9500 feet in July! what I don't understand is how I saw zero trash all summer then I came in there after a week of unlimited hunters were in there and saw trash all over the place. I got to one spot where some people had set up a camp and left tooth flossers all over the place along with burnt jet boil cans and peak refuel trash. Ill add pictures if anyone knows where there is a Gunnies that sells Peak I would guess that it is out of state because who craps in their own back yard like this? I did pack their trash with me for the next few days just drives me nuts that this still happens....

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

Also since I no longer qualify as a lurker of the thread I wanted to jump in here (I don't do Forums normally) but regardless this unlimited endeavor is a pretty sweet deal and I have already meet some amazing like minded people because of it.

This year I have spent 16 days in there between scouting and hunting I loved every bit of it and am itching to get back out there I can totally see how it consumes a guy. I saw a G bear every trip in there until hunting season so that was pretty cool. even sent Shawn a cool vid of one flipping rocks at 9500 feet in July! what I don't understand is how I saw zero trash all summer then I came in there after a week of unlimited hunters were in there and saw trash all over the place. I got to one spot where some people had set up a camp and left tooth flossers all over the place along with burnt jet boil cans and peak refuel trash. Ill add pictures if anyone knows where there is a Gunnies that sells Peak I would guess that it is out of state because who craps in their own back yard like this? I did pack their trash with me for the next few days just drives me nuts that this still happens....

View attachment 195859

View attachment 195860
A quick google search shows Gunnies in Orem, UT

I did also come across some garbage that look to had been there since the mid summer months. Jack links bags and granola wrappers.

I just don't get people, good on you for picking up the mess. Welcome to the club.

View attachment 195859

View attachment 195860
Did the Peak have a price tag that said Gunnies? I'm lost in the connection to the store. If those pics showed Gunnies, then there is but one store in Orem, UT. They have a Facebook page. I would not hesitate to post it on their social media...."hey I was in the Church and picked up after one of your customers. Not the kind of advertising a store would want"

His bottom photo of the tops of the bags has a yellow "Gunnies" tag on the corner. I agree- a little public shaming for a good cause is something I'll always get behind. I believe he found that trash in the Beartooth, too, if I read his post right.

I did find it in the Beartooths

Depending on the unit, and part of the unit, there are overlapping seasons for wolf, goat, elk, and deer. It’s a wild goose chase.

Also punishing a retailer for the actions of their customers is a bit unrealistic.
Not to punish the retailer, clearly it's beyond their control. BUT....if I owned the business, which I don't, and I'm a proponent of leaving it better than I found it, which I am, then I would put the picture up in my store with a message of....Don't be this guy....which I would do if I owned the business.

You guys have been doing some work on here I was gone without service for eight days chasing otc archery elk and just got caught up being over ten pages behind!

Congratulations to @USMC hunter for the ram. Could you share some pictures of the rams skull with us from the side view?

No. @YoungGun mentioned it might be a good option to do an unlimited permit quota hunt like the bighorn sheep hunts if and when grizzly hunting is reopened someday. Not declaring war on the G Bear.
I was being a little tongue-in-cheek given the overpopulation of grizzlies up in my neck of the woods. Wouldn't ever actually consider a war on the G bear... on wolves, different story, but FWP is already sounding the trumpet on that one.

Considering there are guys with 33 posts in this thread alone compared to your grand total 33, I'd pump the brakes on the moderating
Heck, I think I have nearly 33 posts in this thread and the closest I have been to an unlimited area is driving down I-90 at Big Timber. I would be happy to share my expertise though. 😀

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back