Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Hey you don’t get if you don’t ask. 😁
Check out this squeaker ram that @MTGomer PM’d me.
Don’t tell him I posted it. He trusts me to keep his info secret. Said it lives right up there by Trout Lake.😏View attachment 195328
I recognize that topped tree in the left side of the frame. Now I know right where that guy is.

Solid effort man! You’ve been in there a while.
We worked and hiked our butts off. Hadn’t planned on hunting the South end of the unit at all but luckily had done some research and we ended up liking it down there much better. Spent some time in some nice places and wished we had another week because we felt like we were getting into the right areas finally. Our first stop was tough glassing and down South we had some folks point us to some decent places that lined up with the biologists advice also. It was definitely an experience and we are hoping to connect on a black bear next September when we return but if anybody needs help packing I’ll gladly share my in reach info. Packing that moose out for someone else actually became the highlight of the trip for us. Painful but very cool to see that animal up close and give those guys a hand.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back