Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

The left side underneath his chin doesn’t even start to curl back up. He had to check it, so it has to be legal, right?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a dented primer. But you never know when you are out in the field. It might have been more obvious from where he was at. Looks to be a 4.5 year old ram by the looks of it.

Just because you take a ram in to get it checked doesn’t mean you leave with it.
He says he did. 🤷🏽‍♂️ If all is square and legal, good for him. But I agree—I just don’t see how any animal is worth the risk of being on the wrong side of right.

If I were hunting an unlimited unit and was sure a ram was legal, I would probably have a hard time passing on it myself, especially knowing I could go back after “The Big One” in seven years.

Reactions: A2Z
3072C486-C7CB-4AE6-BFCD-AA0FB492EB89.jpeg
I thought all these big money optics with their newfangled tech had MT ram legality sensors built in? If not, please feel free to pass along my technical drawings to Swarovski’s development unit.

In all seriousness, I’d have absolutely* shot that ram in an unlimited unit if I could be 100% certain it was legal.

Edit: *probably/likely/maybe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back