Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

I had not heard about that before now! Topic certainly snaps back into focus with such a tease. Any photo or stories posted to media that one might access via Internet?
I was just responding to Drake4's post at the top of the page. I'm hoping that a photo pops up somewhere soon....I'd bet that would push this thread over the hundred page mark in a hurry!

In all seriousness congrats to the hunter a ram of that caliber is truly a magnificent ram for anywhere in Montana, let alone the unlimited units. It all boils down to fate, right place right time and it was his turn. You can pretty much chalk that golden rule up for about any of the unlimited units or hunting in general..........

In all seriousness congrats to the hunter a ram of that caliber is truly a magnificent ram for anywhere in Montana, let alone the unlimited units. It all boils down to fate, right place right time and it was his turn. You can pretty much chalk that golden rule up for about any of the unlimited units or hunting in general..........
Yep...sounds like me to a tee....sometimes I think that the critters I've gotten were ready to fall over and die anyway and my bullet, ball, arrow, or shot pattern just happened to catch them before they got the chance!!

Nothin like putting a new 'streak' in the hood,eh
Of course, the way my current rig looks--it's 1996 Ram 2500 that was sitting on blocks under a cedar tree for 14 years before I had to get it back on the road because a hit-and-run driver who was running from cops totaled my 2002 (with less that 113K miles on it) while I was waiting for a traffic light--people might not even notice such slight hood ventilation*. (I laid the truck on its side in 2001.)

*No, I've never done that; but I have a vague recollection of a customer telling me such a tale decades ago when I operated my own firearms and archery shop.

I saw a few nice rams in an unlimited unit 2 weeks ago. Hopefully someone gets one of them. Made me want to trade in my Mountain Goat tag for a Sheep tag.
I've always wanted to go my friend did last season and got a small one

Gonna be interesting to see what the next few years hold if we keep overworking quotas.

No personal attack against anyone obviously I am out there as well just an unfortunate reality given the seemingly static number of sheep and continually increasing interest.
I've said it before. 501 is screwed everyone better head to 300

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back