Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

I know for a fact at least one Ram is down in 300 as of yesterday...bout a 160-165 class ram..quite a story attached to it too. Congrats to the hunter who ended up with it. Wish I was able to post a video.

Last edited:
Safe adventures fellas! Can’t wait to read the stories and see the pics from this season.

In my opinion you need somebody from one of the following categories.
-someone that is experienced and
Competent in the mountains but has absolutely no interest in hunting.
If I go in the next couple of years, it will be with this guy. My brother has no interest because of the low odds, another hunting partner has no interest in just tagging along, a third hunting partner is getting old like me, and the newest guy usually has so many hunts lined up each fall that it is unlikely he could get away for 10 days. Luckily, my old college roommate, basically a non-hunter, has rekindled his enthusiasm for backpacking after a trip we went on last year. In college, he was always the “Where are we going this weekend” type, and I think he would be onboard for a stab at an unlimited area.

If I go in the next couple of years, it will be with this guy. My brother has no interest because of the low odds, another hunting partner has no interest in just tagging along, a third hunting partner is getting old like me, and the newest guy usually has so many hunts lined up each fall that it is unlikely he could get away for 10 days. Luckily, my old college roommate, basically a non-hunter, has rekindled his enthusiasm for backpacking after a trip we went on last year. In college, he was always the “Where are we going this weekend” type, and I think he would be onboard for a stab at an unlimited area.
I wish i could go with him too......☹🥺 Glad to hear your buddy is getting back into it!

I wish i could go with him too......☹🥺 Glad to hear your buddy is getting back into it!

Of course, MTGomer (or theat) would be my first choice but who I was actually thinking about was:

“-someone that is experienced and
Competent in the mountains but has absolutely no interest in hunting.”

Of course, MTGomer (or theat) would be my first choice but who I was actually thinking about was:

“-someone that is experienced and
Competent in the mountains but has absolutely no interest in hunting.”
I'm pretty sure that @MTGomer and @theat would qualify for the First round draft pics category IMO as well.

The Wapiti are consuming my thoughts right now. Along with other things that are going to put a cramp in being in the unlimited units for opener. Good luck to all and hopefully someone can turn a couple up! See what later season brings.

Good score on a companion (and added safety factor) for such an adventure.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back