Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

I cannot imagine what went through your mind when you spotted that guy.

But I bet it was something like Holy mother........... there is a ram right there!

Heckuva ram and one you definitely earned, very impressive feat.

Well earned ram, I sure enjoy reading about the adventures in the unlimiteds. Even though I don’t know you I was pulling for ya. Congrats I don’t think anyone deserved success more than you gomer!!!!

I follow this thread to live vicariously through you guys. Although I’ll never make it back in there , I appreciate you guys taking us along. Congrats Gomer, well deserved !!

MTGomer, Congrats on a great, old ram! I appreciate you sharing the number of days you have hunted and scouted in your quest for an unlimited ram. Those numbers, plus the photo of you coming out in the blizzard earlier this year, really puts the challenge of this hunt into perspective.

Great job Gomer, that is a great ram. I literally can't imagine all that effort that went into it. Helluva accomplishment.

MTGomer, I just started following this thread a few weeks ago, reading all the way through from the beginning. This is a hell of an accomplishment. Congratulations.

George

MTGomer, that is the ultimate hunting accomplishment. Congrats!

Congrats Gomer!!! Your stories on this thread have been an incredible inspiration to those of us who have dreamed of hunting sheep and pursuing the Unlimiteds. That's an incredible ram worthy of your years of effort.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back