Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Welcome BirdManMike this tread is Awesome and you will find that the people on this Sheep Blog as a very good friend of mines wife calls it are very fine people. Also may I ask what curmudgeonry means

Welcome BirdManMike this tread is Awesome and you will find that the people on this Sheep Blog as a very good friend of mines wife calls it are very fine people. Also may I ask what curmudgeonry means

cur·mudg·eon·ly

adjective
  1. (especially of an old person) bad-tempered and negative.
    "a curmudgeonly old man

I have a buddy that has two unlimited rams with a bow. Anyone know of others who've gotten them with archery equipment in the unlimited?
Is it the guy that's gotten them outta 303?Never the less, a true accomplishment, one day I just hope to get one.

Me too! Seems like we live for that these days don’t it?

It's that time of year, even if I might come off as "curmudgeonly" at times! (I honestly don't know whom Hunt Talk member thusly was referring to; but I'm feeling a bit self-conscious because I know that I occasionally fit the profile. Indeed, back in June, I actually posted a link from WIKIHOW.COM entitled "How to Become a Curmudgeon" on my Face Book page :p.)

And yes, two unlimited rams with a bow is quite impressive!

Sorry guys, but I have to say that I am somewhat surprised to see such little discussion of the season since, as I just discovered on the Montana FWP website, most units are still open. On the other hand, it might simply mean that all you young Hunt Talk regulars are in the wilderness, not staring at a computer screen like this pathetic old fart! I hope the latter is true; and I look forward to reading your reports!

The fact that no kills are yet reported for unit 502 does encourage me to try once again. That will be doubly the case if the quota still remains open come mid-November.

I have always been intrigued by the unlimited sheep hunt and I have read this thread from the beginning several times. Today, I asked my brother and a friend if they would be interested in joining me on an unlimited hunt next year. I haven’t got “No way!” responses that quickly since trying to get a date for my high school prom. Apparently, they have read references to “mythical creatures” and “a needle in a haystack.” Since I really don’t think I am up to doing it solo (on the mental side), I might have to hit up my old roommate, who does not hunt but who was always up for an adventure, and hope he has not read the unlimited stories.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back