Caribou Gear Tarp

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Since the season is over (yes its over) its time for the 2019 Unlimitities Awards.

First out Award(not to be confused with shortest hunt): Eyjonas
Shortest hunt: Kad11 New record BTW. 9 hours!
Best tent shot: Recurveman. Rest of you unlimitities could learn something from his picture. Great composition, exposure, just all around a great shot!
best selfie: eyjonas. Usually there is an unusual amount of selfies posted by the unlimitites but not the case this year. I guess that can be expected because EVERYTHING is harder in the unlimited's
best pic not a selfie or tent shot: Gomer. Could of got the same shot at a ski resort looking at snow bunnies but hey no one claimed you have to be smart to hunt the unlimited's
closest to getting a ram: BighornRam. He saw a track! Boo ya! FYI your spot is going to be overrun next year BighornRam
best ram: this isn't a category again this year

Anyone want to pool some money together and buy Bambistew a non resident sheep tag next year? That's the only way a member is going to put a ram down. I can start a GoFundMe if interested...

If I ever grow up or get to be reincarnated I want to come back as MtGomer You my friend are a STUD You truly deserve a unlimited Ram Your day will come and I hope to be the first to congratulate you when it happens and it will happen

as with all winners PM your address and I’ll be sure to get you your award.
Just curious Art what's your story...... Have you ever even stepped foot out there? Or are you one of those badass unlimited hunters that's taken 5 rams just sitting in on the sideline watching us all struggle and grind it out?

Just curious Art what's your story...... Have you ever even stepped foot out there? Or are you one of those badass unlimited hunters that's taken 5 rams just sitting in on the sideline watching us all struggle and grind it out?

I’ll send you a PM when I got a min

I'm right there with you. On the fun part. Haven't been called a snowflake yet. You must be the greatest thing since sliced bread jumping outta trees and killing sheep with a knife that you made on the way in. Kinda like a Cameron Hanes or Brendan Burns to elk hunting......

I guess if i look back at my involvement in this forum and thread regarding this topic. It's something that i enjoy sharing the adventure with some folks and in doing that I have made a lot of friends or talked with a ton of people on here outside of the forum and without this tool and way to share it I would've never met any of the folks. To me that's been the greatest part of the adventure. Meeting guys I would've never met and forming some great friendships with some. A ram one day will only be a small slice of the pie. You wanna kickback and be some keyboard ninja be my guest, don't ruin one of the best threads on this site though. Go over to rokslide and bump your gums.

May I please ask what is a snowflake
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.

Straight from wikipedia....

Basically sayin were all pussies in the sheep world and should just give it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back