Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Well long story on the first unit 500 ram. Very nice ram. looked more like a thin horn than a big horn. Long and thin but very cool. The smoke sucked everyday!!!!!! My eyes watered constantly and my allergies sucked because of it. Hiking in thin air full of smoke wasn't my idea of a great time. I've got a few pics. First one is my redneck cup holder. What to do with your water bottle at night. This is my solution. Second pic is of the tent.......Where are all the tent pics this year. I'm putting that one up for the tent pic award!!!!!!! Third one is called the "breakfast of champions". Honestly at this point in time I had already ate a snickers but I didn't take a pic of that. The forth pic is called "the grocery store". It's always a blast to take a nice hike first thing in the morning to go get your bag of food for the day. The next pic is "the water station". A daily trip to go get water ranks right up there with the food bag hike. The last pic gives you an idea of what the smoke was like up there. Just wish I was younger, thinner and in better shape. The effort level is very epic but unfortunately the views this year were not due to the smoke.

Attachments

• cup holder.jpg
    cup holder.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 124
  • tent pic.jpg
    tent pic.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 123
  • breakfast.jpg
    breakfast.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 132
  • food bag.jpg
    food bag.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 135
  • water station.jpg
    water station.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 134
  • smoke sucks.jpg
    smoke sucks.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 132
Well long story on the first unit 500 ram. Very nice ram. looked more like a thin horn than a big horn. Long and thin but very cool. The smoke sucked everyday!!!!!! My eyes watered constantly and my allergies sucked because of it. Hiking in thin air full of smoke wasn't my idea of a great time. I've got a few pics. First one is my redneck cup holder. What to do with your water bottle at night. This is my solution. Second pic is of the tent.......Where are all the tent pics this year. I'm putting that one up for the tent pic award!!!!!!! Third one is called the "breakfast of champions". Honestly at this point in time I had already ate a snickers but I didn't take a pic of that. The forth pic is called "the grocery store". It's always a blast to take a nice hike first thing in the morning to go get your bag of food for the day. The next pic is "the water station". A daily trip to go get water ranks right up there with the food bag hike. The last pic gives you an idea of what the smoke was like up there. Just wish I was younger, thinner and in better shape. The effort level is very epic but unfortunately the views this year were not due to the smoke.

Am I missing the picture of this ram? ;)

Sounds like another normal year in the unlimiteds, where there is no normal!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back