Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

If it's unlimited you can just buy your tag. If you actually put in for the draw you can select to not "play" your bonus points. If your in a draw with 3 points then you'll have 9 chances 3 squared is 9. If you do not obtain your desired permit you'll gain a point in this case 4 so in 21 you'll have 16 opportunities.

Alright thanks (y)

Awesome!! Good work I'm happy but kinda sad that it's over for you. Any word on what happened to the 13 year old ram from the earlier years?

Great story enjoyed reading it and such a great adventure
I should have started going into the unlimited yrs ago thinking seriously about it, but turning 57 dont know if I missed the curve due to knowing it is a long term adventure

Heck of a story, Riley. Myself, along with plenty of others have really enjoyed following along. The Beartooths really do have a way of bringing you back, no matter how hellacious a trip has been. One day in there seems to teach you more about yourself than a year in civilization.

Great story. The adventure of the UL's really isn't about killing a sheep........It's about everything else. I can only imagine how many other adventures and stories that you have gained from entering the UL's and didn't have time or room to share in the story. There really is so much to see in the UL's and every so often you will even see a sheep as a bonus!!!!!!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back