MT Unlimited

recurveman

I think there should be a story that goes along with the pic!!!!!!!

I think it is funny that everyone wants to know where the sheep was killed. I think it was Wayne Gretzky that always said "I good sheep hunter knows where the sheep are. A great sheep hunters knows where the sheep is going to be".......might have took some liberties with the quote but you get the idea. That dead sheep won't be there next year. The question is where is next years sheep going to be harvested?

EYJONAS!

All this talk from and we still haven't seen your collection of sheep or heard your stories of the adventures you have been on.

Sammckeeth

I think there should be a story that goes along with the pic!!!!!!!

I think it is funny that everyone wants to know where the sheep was killed. I think it was Wayne Gretzky that always said "I good sheep hunter knows where the sheep are. A great sheep hunters knows where the sheep is going to be".......might have took some liberties with the quote but you get the idea. That dead sheep won't be there next year. The question is where is next years sheep going to be harvested?
There’s always a story, but how or if we choose to share it is a personal choice. I’m selfish I guess, I do it for my own memories and I am content with being the only one who’s seen how everything unfolds. I share some pics of the outcome, but the suffering and the struggle that makes success so rewarding are for me.

EYJONAS!

There’s always a story, but how or if we choose to share it is a personal choice. I’m selfish I guess, I do it for my own memories and I am content with being the only one who’s seen how everything unfolds. I share some pics of the outcome, but the suffering and the struggle that makes success so rewarding are for me.
Congrats on your accomplishment, that's a hell of a good looking sheep. I can imagine all the highs and lows that probably have flashed through your mind when it all came together. One day hopefully the stars will align and I find myself in the same boat. Until then just keep pressing on. I have met a few guys that have shared the same view as you. Pictures and a short story won't do the hunt or adventure justice. Sometimes experiences are indescribable, this hunt brings the lowest lows and sometimes the highest highs, anger, doubt, trial and error beyond belief and embracing an absolute physical suck while doing it. Anyways congrats again, one day we all hope to be in the club.