Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Not suppose to talk to strangers.
😂 to the talking to strangers comment. Fair point. I guess I have just been a bit of a creeper on this site / thread for a while now. I had a personal goal not to come home with anything close to that ram referenced although I did eventually warm up to the concept of to each their own and felt it was time for a name change. I do wish nothing but the best for anyone who attempts or accomplishes the feat no matter how marginal, or how advantaged, so long as it is done legally and ethically. I felt the frustration of many of the unlimited hunters on here at the time but would do nothing but sincerely congratulate that hunter now after thinking through it further.

Going in I felt like this was my year after being more educated on these unlimited sheep and being mentally, strategically, and physically more ready for a hunt than ever.

I guess I was just curious if you saw pictures and if anything matched my camera roll as you seem to be always in the know and have a great perspective. On that note, you are pretty warm to the suppositions on this one as well. The first ram taken in the unit this year checked in at 10 years old and is now preventing me from any likely reality of bighorn sheep hunting on my own tag for 8 years, which is something I couldn’t be more proud nor appreciative of.

Attachments

• 1FE88C7B-C64F-4C74-9FAB-645986DF101B.jpeg
    1FE88C7B-C64F-4C74-9FAB-645986DF101B.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 250
  • 9A336D44-B369-4E49-BB53-B4FE36B401EF.jpeg
    9A336D44-B369-4E49-BB53-B4FE36B401EF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 232
  • CC87FA7F-585B-4ABB-BC6C-F7E795FE4358.jpeg
    CC87FA7F-585B-4ABB-BC6C-F7E795FE4358.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 238
We need a story, was this a one, two, three SHOOT thing? Or a goat rodeo? Either way you guys are fricken studs, awesome job.

We met up both solo hunting the unlimiteds last year and kept in touch. The plan going in was for the one who spotted to shoot first and the other upon recoil. Or if it was a same time spot we flipped to alternate days.

After being significantly closer than where we left them the day before, when we got to our first light location, they were 50 yards away and quickly started to move out of sight. I shot mine right before they disappeared, we then bolted to the escape route and Brodie smashed his at 200 yards off a freehand knee just prior to it’s escape.

Not quite as planned due to their extremely close proximity but effective nonetheless.

Awesome rams guys! Sad I wasn’t back in 501 this year but guess it worked out I didn’t eat a $1250 bowl of tag soup two years in a row! Missing that Miners Saloon pizza in Cooke City though!

😂 to the talking to strangers comment. Fair point. I guess I have just been a bit of a creeper on this site / thread for a while now. I had a personal goal not to come home with anything close to that ram referenced although I did eventually warm up to the concept of to each their own and felt it was time for a name change. I do wish nothing but the best for anyone who attempts or accomplishes the feat no matter how marginal, or how advantaged, so long as it is done legally and ethically. I felt the frustration of many of the unlimited hunters on here at the time but would do nothing but sincerely congratulate that hunter now after thinking through it further.

Going in I felt like this was my year after being more educated on these unlimited sheep and being mentally, strategically, and physically more ready for a hunt than ever.

I guess I was just curious if you saw pictures and if anything matched my camera roll as you seem to be always in the know and have a great perspective. On that note, you are pretty warm to the suppositions on this one as well. The first ram taken in the unit this year checked in at 10 years old and is now preventing me from any likely reality of bighorn sheep hunting on my own tag for 8 years, which is something I couldn’t be more proud nor appreciative of.
Congratulations great ram! Good job. How many years were you hunting the UL before being successful?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back