MT Unlimited

geetar

When this ram was first killed I’ll admit my attitude was “ If FWP says it’s legal then it is what it is and I’ll just keep my mouth shut and let it be what it is “ but more that they try so hard to prove it’s legality the more annoying it gets to me. No one who is shooting legal rams is trying to prove to anyone else they are legal.

Jayce37

Looks like 3 to me. That's not how you determine 3/4 curl but does not look legal either. What magazine is that? My latest WSF has a Boddington article in it but not this picture. Before this fiasco I couldn't get through a page of Boddingtons articles before moving on. Now I can't read it period.🤮💩
Just got it in the mail this week

Bambistew

Why would you be surprised it ran in the wealthy sheephunter foundation magazine? There is no backpedaling on this without a lot of egg on many faces at this point.

I find this more ironic coming from WSF... pimping Duckworth logo gear sourced from a location that directly displaces wild sheep in SW Montana. Hahaha. You can't make this up. I see they pulled it from their store, it was there a month ago, and the internet remembers.

PRODUCTIMG572MAR.jpg

Oak

Expert
Either I’m blind (eye tests say otherwise) or these assholes are mocking us, knowing that they’re untouchable because their ram is plugged and they’re too connected to get it taken away. That’s 100% a sub legal ram, without question.

A famous writer like this guy probably doesn’t need writing tips from me, but if you have to write a story to justify how you came to the decision to shoot some dink, 1) perhaps you shouldn’t have shot the dink 2) perhaps a magazine read by people that for the most part don’t think that killing lambs is sound conservation, is not the right audience.

Lots of good cooking mags out there. A wild, spring lamb recipe would be an instant hit.
Won’t let me give more that one thumbs up.

Jayce37

Either I’m blind (eye tests say otherwise) or these assholes are mocking us, knowing that they’re untouchable because their ram is plugged and they’re too connected to get it taken away. That’s 100% a sub legal ram, without question.

A famous writer like this guy probably doesn’t need writing tips from me, but if you have to write a story to justify how you came to the decision to shoot some dink, 1) perhaps you shouldn’t have shot the dink 2) perhaps a magazine read by people that for the most part don’t think that killing lambs is sound conservation, is not the right audience.

Lots of good cooking mags out there. A wild, spring lamb recipe would be an instant hit.
Preach

Say Goodbye to Disposable Whites

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coker737