Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Stay safe this year boys. Don’t over do it.

View attachment 223492
While we were using up time in Maine after a 15 minute moose hunt, with several days before return flights, we decided to hike Katahdin. The lady at the gate turned us away because we had missed the latest start time by 15 minutes (who knew there was a cut-off?). It was for our safety.

I think the USFS should have similar gatekeepers at the trailheads for the unlimited hunt and turn you away if your pack is too heavy based on someone’s criteria. It would be for your safety.

While we were using up time in Maine after a 15 minute moose hunt, with several days before return flights, we decided to hike Katahdin. The lady at the gate turned us away because we had missed the latest start time by 15 minutes (who knew there was a cut-off?). It was for our safety.

I think the USFS should have similar gatekeepers at the trailheads for the unlimited hunt and turn you away if your pack is too heavy based on someone’s criteria. It would be for your safety.
Hey now, this isn't Wyoming! Our Wilderness is a safer and kinder Wilderness.

You know, the biggest threat to the future of these hunts would be if they make it easier to film in the wilderness areas. If that happens it will be over before you can blink. Along with some other great wilderness oppurtunities in this state.

Everyone better start researching any main access point they would use to get into the districts. I imagine there will be access at some point if there isn't already but, sure puts a whole new spin on things to.....

Back