MT Unlimited

YoungGun

Experience tells me that a cask-strength single malt is a much more efficient way for one to pack his liquor. It does triple duty too: solace, disinfectant and fire-starter, but only in emergencies for the latter two! Add celebration libation to the list if one gets a bit lucky.
Don't forget a good cigar. Warms on the cold nights, and weighs considerably less. Just wait till after the first snow this year before lighting one up.

Lambchoppa

All kinds of good advice. I will roll with the pocket size fireball and a small cigar. They won’t be for celebration but rather to help me swallow the fact that I didint need to spend $1200 to camp in the Beartooths.

YoungGun

I've been doing that for years, yet not a single ram has shown up here on the Olympic Peninsula. I could up my consumption, I suppose. I hear pink elephants can be quite entertaining.
It helps to be above treeline in a rocky, unlevel campsite after dark. The rams show up in the morning to test how hungover you may or may not be then play hide and seek until that evening to test your patience and dry mouth with the limited amount of water you were willing to pack to said rock garden.

BigHornRam

I've been doing that for years, yet not a single ram has shown up here on the Olympic Peninsula. I could up my consumption, I suppose. I hear pink elephants can be quite entertaining.
If you are hunting solo and showing off your pink elephant I'm concerned. If you are hunting with me and showing off your pink elephant, I'm even more concerned.

[email protected]

All this talk of bota bags and wine makes me wonder: are you guys sheep hunters or sheep herders? Is that wine to loosen someone up?

If I ever make it back to the Beartooth country, I'm not going to encounter a bunch of ewes with colored ribbon bows tied around their necks, am I?

geetar

Ok this is all fun and games I know but at the risk of being called a buzzkill I suggest we don’t derail this thread into another one like Wllm1313 has going on about grammar right now.

[email protected]

Ok this is all fun and games I know but at the risk of being called a buzzkill I suggest we don’t derail this thread into another one like Wllm1313 has going on about grammar right now.
Fair point; but I can't let it go without noting that you have participated in said grammar thread. (Disclaimer: I'm now done with bota bag subject and the topic of honey ewes :rolleyes:.)

geetar

Fair point; but I can't let it go without noting that you have participated in said grammar thread. (Disclaimer: I'm now done with bota bag subject and the topic of honey ewes :rolleyes:.)
I have and it was fun for a moment. Then it just got out of hand. Just don’t wanna see one of the best threads on here become the same way because we are all bored and waiting on hunting season. No hard feelings to anyone.

EYJONAS!

Why you trying to kill the lone sheep left in 501 after last years massacre? 😂
I just want it to recoup. There was a district one time that had I think 12 or 15 rams killed in it opening weekend they had to close it down for a few years now it's draw only.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikem