Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

That's about what I said when it started coming out about 15miles in there. And you gotta leave sheep... about the only positive is that it was a hell of a weight loss program.

This is the only choice for your first layer when gastric disorder primes the dumper pumper. One word of advice per a friend's experience, take care where position outer layer as do your business.

EYJONAS trap door layering system.jpg

Naw. I think the early Sept snow storm will take care of that. 😉
Back to the sheep hunting. I did have two up buddies there this past week and they said the water situation was actually pretty good considering the temps and lack of moisture. North facing stuff was obviously the best but there was water on top in a lot of areas as well..... just thought I'd share that.

Nothing sucks more than dropping 1k ft for a drink of water. So plan smart when you go up guys!

What's your excuse
Simply haven’t found a ram worth the 7 year wait.

I mean, too many people brought 6.5 Creedmoor’s into the unit last year, disturbing the magnetic field of the Beartooth’s, causing all the mature rams to dig caves and hide until they migrated out of the unit to winter range under the cover of darkness.

I mean, too many people brought 6.5 Creedmoor’s into the unit last year, disturbing the magnetic field of the Beartooth’s, causing all the mature rams to dig caves and hide until they migrated out of the unit to winter range under the cover of darkness.
Good luck this season might be your turn.

So if I brought the ol 30-06 would that be ok?

I think your '06 would enjoy the walk. I bring my .308 and it enjoys the trip every year!!!! I just have to shoot the bears twice instead of once.
Some day ill do the trip and see what happens, But I've got to many other things I want to do while I am in Montana.

Ok guys what’s some of your food prep and gear lists look like are you more conservative for weight or are you very spartan (bare bones minimum) or are you care free (bring the pain) ? Myself I’m more spartan when it comes to my backcountry elk/deer hunts like food,sleep system, extra socks and briefs, kill kit, cook stove/fuel, optics, solar charger, first aid, down system, my pack without water came in at about 30#

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back