Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Out of curiosity, how do you fellas that go up with company decide who takes a shot? Is the company just for in/out plus basecamp then hunting you split up?

Just curious. Totally get that a kill is just the topper to the experience, with the experience and adventure on the whole being the draw, but its got to be tough when youre in 'competition' (use it loosely) with your hiking buddy as well as everyone else, no?

Last year two hunters (not together) got the shooting position to kill a ram and the same time. They did the rock paper scissors.....Best two out of three. My buddy lost but in the end everyone shot at the ram multiple times. It was quite the show!!!!!! My buddy didn't get the ram but had his opportunity.

Last year two hunters (not together) got the shooting position to kill a ram and the same time. They did the rock paper scissors.....Best two out of three. My buddy lost but in the end everyone shot at the ram multiple times. It was quite the show!!!!!! My buddy didn't get the ram but had his opportunity.
Where is the ram

Ok here’s a stupid question guys but I have talked to all my buddies literally across the states and family members which I now know either I’m the only hardcore hunter or the dumbest one lol but either way no one wants to even tag along for the adventure I even offered to pay for all the food and fuel there and back hell I even offered to pay for one buddies tag and no go so with all that said anyone willing to link up for a unlimited hunt next year ? I won’t need my hands held and can pack my own weight and if I have to I’m not scared to go at this solo but for the wife’s sanity she wants me with another guy. I already told her I have a will and life insurance lol hope everyone is having some success if your season started I’m tagged out on a antelope second day of season spot and stalk
PM me if you want. Let me know when you think your heading in. I have 3 other guys coming in with me( moral support, only I have a tag), may be able to work it out and keep you hitched.

If she didn't drag some of your gear out of the closet and begin helping you pack after hearing that she must actually love you.
After 11 years of dealing with my hunting obsession it’s a love and hate when hunting season rolls in, not coming from a hunting family it was a bit of a culture shock for her our first date was a antelope hunt in Aug which I tagged out on. Then I put her through the ringer in September for deer and elk which she was unsure of lol then in October I knew she was the one so I popped the question and we where married November 19th and our honeymoon was a late season whitetail/turkey hunt. And since then I have got her hunting every year and 4 kids later still going strong. So she’s awesome in every sense of the world a perfect woman to put up with me lol

Ok here’s a question what’s the typical water situation in most of the unlimited units? I have noticed in some areas there a glaciers and in others it looks more barren with a few high mountain lakes and do these small lakes hold fish?

Ok here’s a question what’s the typical water situation in most of the unlimited units? I have noticed in some areas there a glaciers and in others it looks more barren with a few high mountain lakes and do these small lakes hold fish?
There's water and lots of lakes to fish. I don't know the exact number but it's over 300. Unless your in a really dry area which there isn't maybe of those you should be able to get water out of about any drainage some is harder to find than others.

There's also a download able beartooths fishing guide from fwp. All the Intel is in there. Highly recommend you take it with.

Last edited:
Bring a big bladder if you like to camp where you can wake up and glass while you're still in your slippers and the coffee simmers (10/10 would recommend). There's plenty of water, but how close to where you camp will be the real ticket. You might only be looking at a half mile or a thousand vert to get to it, but you'll be hiking enough as it is.
I love the gravity filter for this exact reason. You can have about 1.5 gallons hanging from a tree.

Really nice to have, the only downfall is cold winter shit. Then they freeze up almost solid. So if there's snow I'll just boil that down instead.

Never gone after rams but Ive hunted with a few guys from hunt talk, and I hope to keep that going. So far everyone ive met are freakin cool people. I have that dark sense of humor and people on here usually also have a dark sense of humor so it works out haha.

Albertsons Salami tho? no thanks ill take death

Never gone after rams but Ive hunted with a few guys from hunt talk, and I hope to keep that going. So far everyone ive met are freakin cool people. I have that dark sense of humor and people on here usually also have a dark sense of humor so it works out haha.

Albertsons Salami tho? no thanks ill take death
That's about what I said when it started coming out about 15miles in there. And you gotta leave sheep... about the only positive is that it was a hell of a weight loss program.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back