MR Sawtooth/Beartooth Bow Attach Help

NDGuy

These last two years, I have felt like the Sawtooth doesn't do a great job holding a bow very steady on it. I can't seem to lock it down very secure and it shifts around too much for my liking. The Beartooth my buddy has and kinda feels the same.

Has this been a frustration for anyone else? When I had a Pintler/Metcalf back in the day I felt like those straps secured the bow much tighter and easier. Am I missing something or has this been a common complaint for others?

I have the sawtooth and cant say ive had any issues. I use two straps across the bog weave them between limb and across the string and cinch down. Cant say i personally have a lot to compare it to.

I have the sawtooth and cant say ive had any issues. I use two straps across the bog weave them between limb and across the string and cinch down. Cant say i personally have a lot to compare it to.
When I do that, it's still flopping all over. It's like the two buckles can't cinch tight enough to hold my bow securely.

These last two years, I have felt like the Sawtooth doesn't do a great job holding a bow very steady on it. I can't seem to lock it down very secure and it shifts around too much for my liking. The Beartooth my buddy has and kinda feels the same.

Has this been a frustration for anyone else? When I had a Pintler/Metcalf back in the day I felt like those straps secured the bow much tighter and easier. Am I missing something or has this been a common complaint for others?
I have found with my Beartooth that when the pack is full, I have to put all my weight on the bow, then cinch down the straps as tight as possible, being careful not to put the straps over the sight, rest, string, etc. Do you have the issue when the pack is empty or full? I could see it happening with an empty pack.

I’ve taken it through some gnarly backcountry without any issues. I also carry it higher so the cam doesn’t get smashed in the dirt.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back