Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

seems a lot of people here feel bad for wllm and a raising a glass for a lost brother

If I’ve learned anything in my short time on this forum he’s still gonna be knocking down bears and elk west of the Mississippi at a rate that makes my head spin

While also knocking down more eastern white tails and finding squirrel hunting spots that I only wish I could

If I’ve learned anything in my short time on this forum he’s still gonna be knocking down posting info graphics about bears and elk west of the Mississippi at a rate that makes my head spin, and at a rate which makes the experienced hunters on the forum roll their eyes.

Totally agree, no need for a funeral. Hell probably 80% of the forum is from back east. I'm just posting a bunch cause I'm nervous :)

Totally agree, no need for a funeral. Hell probably 80% of the forum is from back east. I'm just posting a bunch cause I'm nervous :)

lol, fair correction, don't be too modest though

i'd be shitting my pants, but it doesn't take much for me anyway. change is usually a blessing in disguise in any event

another bright side to all this: statistically speaking, your now NR status as a western hunter should mean your success rates will be going up ;)

We've already decide that about half of our furniture is getting nixed. Luckily at this point we don't own anything real heavy.

... actually that brings up a good point, freezers? You folks who drive out to CO will them. Do you think if my freezer is 1/2 full of meat and I just toss some dry ice in it every day that will work?
I don't know what it is like east of Indiana but it seems to get harder to find dry ice the father east you go. May not be worth it if you need to get very far off the interstate.

I don't know what it is like east of Indiana but it seems to get harder to find dry ice the father east you go. May not be worth it if you need to get very far off the interstate.

10-4 will keep that in mind.

My wife and I are getting prepped to move cross country next year so I have been following this thread.

I moved myself from California to North Carolina in 94 with a uhaul...I don’t think my body can handle that again so we will be looking for other options.

Right now I am leaning towards the option where a tractor trailer is dropped off and we pay for how much space we use.

When we get closer to the move I am gonna have some movers come out and get some quotes...

I agree that moving sucks but this one will be our last.

My wife and I are getting prepped to move cross country next year so I have been following this thread.

I moved myself from California to North Carolina in 94 with a uhaul...I don’t think my body can handle that again so we will be looking for other options.

Right now I am leaning towards the option where a tractor trailer is dropped off and we pay for how much space we use.

When we get closer to the move I am gonna have some movers come out and get some quotes...

I agree that moving sucks but this one will be our last.
We moved my girlfriend using the PODS system. They drop a 20 Ft container and you load it as you feel like. I think we had it for a week. 2 weeks later it is at your new location. A little longer turn around but less cost. You could use a smaller moving truck for the essentials ( beds, clothes some furniture) then have the rest come later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back