Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Mountain Lion in Window Well in Cheyenne

First one I ever saw was in Cheyenne, back before they finished Story when it was still partially completed. It’s a subdivision now, literally someone’s living room or back yard sits where I saw my first mountain lion.

First one I ever saw was in Cheyenne, back before they finished Story when it was still partially completed. It’s a subdivision now, literally someone’s living room or back yard sits where I saw my first mountain lion.
A number of them have been sighted near or in Cheyenne particularly along outlying communities. I have never seen one alive or in or near Cheyenne myself though but they are here. Cheyenne is developing so quickly it is displacing their habitat at a fast pace.

I have seen the tracks and kills in Ute Valley Park about a mile from my house and on a Ridge above there between 2 large housing additions. About miles from the nearest national forest and in an area that has been developed for 40 years. Just small slices of food habitat and LOTS of deer and pets to eat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back