Montana NR combo licence draw odds

Kiwi

I might have missed it, but does anyone know the 2020 NR draw odds for combo licences?
Thanks.

I just purchased a point so will have two if I apply next year. Keen to see this years odds, be interesting to see if 2 points is still enough to draw elk/deer combo.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of the draw odds as well.

I heard that 2 points was 100% odds for the elk combo, the deer combo, and the elk deer combo this year.

That is what the 5 people in my group all applied with and we all drew a deer combo.

Do you have a total of 2 points now or just 1? You can purchase a point when you apply next season.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of the draw odds as well.

I heard that 2 points was 100% odds for the elk combo, the deer combo, and the elk deer combo this year.

That is what the 5 people in my group all applied with and we all drew a deer combo.

Do you have a total of 2 points now or just 1? You can purchase a point when you apply next season.
I have just one now and will purchase another next year. Cheers.

My son and I both drew big game combo with one point each bought at time of application. We successfully did the same thing last year for deer only. Also both drew Deer B doe tags in 314 this year as well.

My son and I both drew big game combo with one point each bought at time of application. We successfully did the same thing last year for deer only. Also both drew Deer B doe tags in 314 this year as well.
So? The deer combo with 1 point was 100% draw 2 years ago and last year the big game combo was 75% . And who cares about a mule doe tag guessing not a sought after tag in 314 so not like you drew any tough draws . But good luck I hope you guys have a blast

In the last 15 or so years I’ve drawn the deer combo or big game combo every year except 09 and 2019, last year I got a tag via the alternates list . Before that We we’re going antelope hunts in Montana and I would draw almost every year so Montana overall has been good to me

So? The deer combo with 1 point was 100% draw 2 years ago and last year the big game combo was 75% . And who cares about a mule doe tag guessing not a sought after tag in 314 so not like you drew any tough draws . But good luck I hope you guys have a blast
Agree. Not tough draws. OP specifically asked about combo draw odds, so I thought I’d share my results on those. We’ll be hunting the north end of 314. Grizzlies aren’t near as thick there as they are closer to YNP, but we’ll still be on the lookout.

Did a quick google search and still can’t see the odds. Should be out soon I guess.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back