AMK Sportsman

Montana Alternate list

JT13

The wife is down to 253 and we start heading west in 48 hours.

I dont think she'll make the cut, lol

Fishnride

Hey just out of curiosity, did you print your own tags ? I asked the guy I bought mine through on the phone if I could print my own and he said NO , but he was going to mail them out right away yesterday. Doesn’t matter I’m not going out until November anyways but was just curious
I got mine in the mail and all it was was a standard sheet of printer paper, printed with faded ink. I kinda thought it would be some form of more durable paper or plastic like every other state but I guess I’ll just keep it in a ziplock bag or something.

8andcounting

I got mine in the mail and all it was was a standard sheet of printer paper, printed with faded ink. I kinda thought it would be some form of more durable paper or plastic like every other state but I guess I’ll just keep it in a ziplock bag or something.
Yeh that changed last year , used to be a heavy paper now they went cheap and just use reg paper ,they recommend a zip lock bag . 1200$ tag and I have to carry a zip lock and roll if electric tape with ......- I was just curious if other guys buying the alternate tag had a choice of printing .have a good day

8andcounting

Got my big game combo in the mail today. Ill applaud fwp on that, that was fast. good work. good luck folks

ajricketts

Did your dad get one yet ? Seems like the lists are really moving slow this year not near the amount of returned tags as last year
Nope, I think he's still like #160 or something. At this point we're thinking it's unlikely he'll get one. But, we're planning to go about a week after the opener with the thought that more people may turn them in closer to season.

8andcounting

Nope, I think he's still like #160 or something. At this point we're thinking it's unlikely he'll get one. But, we're planning to go about a week after the opener with the thought that more people may turn them in closer to season.
Yeh they might . Openers only 3 weeks away man where has this summer /fall gone ....

badlander

Anyone know total movement so far?
I was 176 on the deer combo and am #5 as of today. So I assume it’s moved 171 spots since the initial draw.

It moved 99 the first time they sent out now it moves ~15 each time they update which is every -10days.

8andcounting

I was 176 on the deer combo and am #5 as of today. So I assume it’s moved 171 spots since the initial draw.

It moved 99 the first time they sent out now it moves ~15 each time they update which is every -10days.
Did u receive a tag yet ? Boy it seems like it don’t move much this year. Everyone must be planning on going , which is good . My wife is 1700 something on deer combo list I think she’s SOL lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BATTLE51